Fullscreen nonsense in Youtube after Flash-Firfox update

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jamescricket

So I had my PC crash a few times last night which might be a 3.3v rail stability issue but it led me to start updating a bunch of things. I updated Flash player and Firefox to the latest versions. This morning I try to full screen a Youtube video and it tells me I need to hit ESC to exit, which I don't like because I have no keyboard on hand (using OSK). I don't want to get stuck in full screen obviously so I click don't show me this nonsense again, and now when I hit the fulls screen button nothing happens.

Can someone direct me to the settings to bring back the old bar at the bottom that lets me click in and out of fullscreen without a keyboard? Or direct me to the last version of firefox/Flashplayer to allow this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online