Fully extend drop down menus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

8o8o8o

I need some assistance with finding out where in Vista to set my pc to always fully extend the drop down menus - I hate waiting. CAn anyone help me out on this...?

Its probably something you wouls have to do in induvidual programs, as its not really a vista limit, but a convention within each prog :)

8o8o8o

Actually in older versions of windows there was a specific setting in windows which allowed the menu's to open fully - and this was reflected in any other software such as word or excel. I am hoping that Vista has the same ability--but it is just hidden in a place I am not able to find since I am new to using it.

I can find similar information on older win v - just not vista...

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I think you will find that it is a issue with the settings in Office, as it affect ALL products in the Office package.
It is located in the Customize of the tool bar.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online