1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fully extend drop down menus

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by 8o8o8o, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. 8o8o8o

8o8o8o Thread Starter

I need some assistance with finding out where in Vista to set my pc to always fully extend the drop down menus - I hate waiting. CAn anyone help me out on this...?

2. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

Its probably something you wouls have to do in induvidual programs, as its not really a vista limit, but a convention within each prog :)

3. 8o8o8o

8o8o8o Thread Starter

Actually in older versions of windows there was a specific setting in windows which allowed the menu's to open fully - and this was reflected in any other software such as word or excel. I am hoping that Vista has the same ability--but it is just hidden in a place I am not able to find since I am new to using it.

I can find similar information on older win v - just not vista...

4. DaveA

DaveA Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

First Name:
    David
    I think you will find that it is a issue with the settings in Office, as it affect ALL products in the Office package.
    It is located in the Customize of the tool bar.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!