Funky Fonts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

swellfella

My fonts, particularly in games, are craggy, unfocused, difficult to decipher.
Must admit I had toyed around with various resolution config, dpi settings, color depth, etc. Sorry, do not recall what particularly when I noticed the problem; but prior fonts were clear, focused, readable. :confused:

WinXP Pro
AMD AthlonXP 1700+
1.5GHz
128MB RAM
RADEON 7000 64MB

Okay, LOL...I'm sorry but monkeying around makes for something you shouldn't have done maybe?

Go to Start> Control Panel> System>System Restore Tab> and pick a date back far enough to where everything was normal before you monkeyed with the settings and tell it to roll back to that date. Liz

swellfella

Liz...thanks for the reply...but (ya gonna luv this)...my restore was not turned on (I'm all off the map!). It's something to do with the display settings (duh!), I know, but I'm too chicken to go messing around again--I could make things worse. So hopefully someone else will come up with some magic pill...or something. Thanks anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online