Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

funny colors during boot up

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  dustyjay 
#1 ·
I boot up my old computer. And instead of begining the boot up it just has weird looking colors all over the screen, it won't actually boot up because it never leaves this screen. it's just random colors all over the place. I've taken this machine to a professional PC repair shop and they fixed it once and said it was that the processor got deprogrammed. Is there anyway I can reprogram it myself and how and what do I used to do this. Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 ·
Never heard of such a thing as a Processor being Deprogammed. It sounds as this Professional Repair Shop fixed something different and came up with a story so they could charge more.

Please post your system specs, To include Make and model System if Big Box, or same info for the following it custom or home built, Mother Board (including Revision number), Processor (Exact Model Number), Ram, Video Card, Hdd(s), Optical Drive(s), Power Supply Manufacturer Model, Wattage and Amperage on the +12V Rails, OS, and any other peripherals installed on the motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.