1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

funny explorer window behavior

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by kopyone, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kopyone

kopyone Thread Starter

I have a strange problem. Whenever I double click on a folder to view contents, it only shown the title bar of the folder, I have to drag on the corner of the title bar to resize it so i can see the contents. I have tried resizing it and shift clicking the x to save the size, but only works for a little while. then it starts again. It opens the folder as if it's been collapsed... the title bar is on the screen, but has to be resized to see contents.

I have tried everything I could find online, so i decided to post a hijack this log to see if I had anything suspicious in there.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. kopyone

kopyone Thread Starter

any ideas?

3. kopyone

kopyone Thread Starter

anyone?

4. kopyone

kopyone Thread Starter

hmm, i guess noone has any thoughts

5. kopyone

kopyone Thread Starter

btw, i am still having this problem. Can someone itleast look at the hjt log to see if it looks ok?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!