FXP type of application for windows explorer?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

StumpedTechy

If I map 2 c$ drives as admininstrator on my machine and I move files from 1 drive to another its not transferring from computer 1 to computer 2 its actually traveling from computer 1 to admin computer to computer 2 thus wasting a ton of bandwidth.

With that being explained is there an FXP type of explorer that will do a real "shortest/fastest route" transfer without making it have to hop back to me. I ask because I am a hub for multiple sites and even if I connect to 2 PC's in one site short of remote desktoping into one of the 2 and doing the transfer that way I can't find a solution.

I just want to reduce file transfer times as much as possible any ideas.

StumpedTechy

I us PSTools frequently but I need something a little more GUI for what I am thinking about doing... any other alternatives? This one can help in some instances though so thanks for the suggestion I forgot about this particular tool.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online