G.R.A.W. freezing and crashing! Please help!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
they've already fixed the issue with the lower framerate that was identified for the card... a result of hurried rollout for the review.

to me, the visuals is part of gameplay. if the card will alow for better effects like explosions, gunfire, etc.. the gaming experience will be better overall.

-=ZeroHour=- said:
they've already fixed the issue with the lower framerate that was identified for the card... a result of hurried rollout for the review.

to me, the visuals is part of gameplay. if the card will alow for better effects like explosions, gunfire, etc.. the gaming experience will be better overall.
I agree, better looking graphics help to make a better game :D

There is still the possiblility of having a game tthat looks amazing but has a horrible interface or a bad storyline. The fact is though that the better each piece of a game is (storyline, interface, graphics, character development and so on) the better the overall game play is.

Couldn't have said it better myself, acameron. That's the problem now, everybody is paying more attention to the graphics in the game than the actual gameplay itself.

account1234

Account Closed
Hey dude you ever heard about reading sys req? well dude the sys req for the game are and i read off the box if you have AMD btw i think you hafta buy the AMD version+theres a patch. Supported OS: Win 2k/XP Processor: 2Ghz Pentium IV or equivilent 2.8Ghz recommended RAM: 1024MB! (1 GB) MINIMUM! 128mb vid card sound card dx9.0c or higher 5gb HDD space 64kbps upstream for multiplayer! so you clearly dont meet the specs so id say lie to the people and get your money back! its a sucky game anyway! LOL!!! get Americas Army u can run that on ur system...lol!!! sides itys free n better!

what's this about an "AMD version"? The game doesn't have a specific CPU version.

there IS a specific version of the game patch if you have the off-the-shelf copy vs. the downloaded-copy (e.g. Direct2Drive).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online