G-suite run domain name running on outlook for emails

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

isthisnameallowed

Hi Guys/Girls
im stuck as a small business owner im having real difficulties setting up Outlook to run our gsuite emails.

to give a base line, I'm the administrator and have 4 email accounts.
I managed some time ago to set my email and a joint email up on outlook after changing security settings and IMAP however i cant get my coworkers running.
the security settings are the same, so is server settings,
I can work it out and ive followed the help links from Google and i just cant get it.
does anybody know what it could be?
I have so little experience with this its hard. im thinking of getting someone in to set it up but thought id give this ago first.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online