Gallery Isnt Working Correctly on LG k10?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Balochi.artist

Hello. Im having some issues with my phone currently. Whenever i tap the "gallery" app it doesnt show me all of my albums. Only a couple. When i tap the upper left hand arrow of the app, it's the same thing. I know for a fact I havent lost all my files because I looked through my file manager and all my screenshots and stuff were saved. And on other apps like Instagram all my pictures are there. I was wondering how I could fix this issue? I added a picture for more context (2 actually. They seem to be the same but look at the name switch from Albums to Gallery when i click on the arrow on the upper left hand corner.
edit:::: when i click on the app some folders pop up but when i close the app and open it again the folders disappear??)

Thank you!! PicsArt_01-29-10.14.58.jpg PicsArt_01-29-10.13.58.jpg PicsArt_01-29-10.14.58.jpg PicsArt_01-29-10.13.58.jpg

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online