Game crash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Tanjiro

my game is always crashing and gpu stopped working i dont know why please help i tried a lot of solution from google but still happens my gpu is rtx 2070 super and the game i try to play is MHW and Rust on steam it was okay before but 1 month ago it started to crash when i try to play

Tanis

Shane
Theres is not a lot of info to go on there :)

Please provide the exact make and model of the PC if its a prebuilt system?

If its a self/custom build please provide the following details:
CPU make and model
motherboard make and model
RAM make, model and amount
GPU you have given (NVidia RTX 2070 Super)
Power Supply make, model and wattage.

Are there any error codes generated when it crashes?
Do any other games cause the error or do they work OK?

Please download and install the TSG System Info Utility (link below in my signature). Run the utility then copy and paste all the information provided into a reply here.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online