1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Game disconnects on Comcast

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Alnitak, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alnitak

Alnitak Thread Starter

Aug 2, 2007
    I have the almost the same problem as you. I as well use Comcast high speed internet and play online games. For the past month or so Ive been getting disconnected for just long enough to boot me from my game and and ventrilo, then the connection goes right back on. Most of the time I just get disconnected and a look down at my modem and all the lights are still locked. But other times I'll look down at the modem and see that its restarting its self. Very strange I think... I have no idea what to do.
  2. TerryNet

TerryNet Terry Moderator

Mar 23, 2005
    If you'd like help, Alnitak, please start a new thread. The symptoms of your problem are similar, but we really need to consider the problems separately.
  3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Oct 19, 2002
    Even though it appears you're having the same problem, please start a new thread when you have a new issue. It's very difficult to keep two problems straight and who's working on what in a single thread.

I've created a new thread for your issue here.

Thanks for your cooperation.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/604520