game freezes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shannon_2000

new at this and trying to play Ages of Empires 3 and game freezes up stating that the computer gaming card or what ever may not support it yet its a new computer HP Pavilion a1125c Media Center PC but cant seem to find out where the "video card or gaming card" is or how much it has in it they told us it was strong enough to play all games but still we dont know we are computer retards so anyone? can you help us figure it out :D

This may be an issue. Since those Pavilions use integrated video, if your system only came with 512MB of ram and you are trying to use 128mb Video mode, then you will have insufficient memory. If you are only using 64 mb mode on your video card, then the game may not play properly. If you are completely unsure about what I am saying, please give me a moment as one of the easiest programs I use to help people was just discontinued a week or so ago :-/

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online