game play

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coogeebay11

i have recently bought gta3, i know what you are thinking but i just want to be able to open it in it's window, is this poss?, .

Welcome to TSGF. YES =) you should be able to run GTA3 in a window as that is part of a service aggreement that they must adhere to With MicroSoft. Sony Entertainment recently had to make a change to an online game for that very reason. So you should be able to Run it in a window ....the only question now is ........How do you do it =)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online