Game Rendering issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SmartKitty

I am having rendering issues on all my games ever since I reinstalled windows. I will not send footage because it looks fine to others I sent it to. I think it is a monitor related issue.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Pc Specs
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20201104133233.000000-420
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 16
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Hard Drives: C: 953 GB (706 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME B450M-A, ver Rev X.0x, s/n 200164236502565
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n System Serial Number
Antivirus: Bitdefender Antivirus Free Antimalware, Enabled and Updated

Try a different video driver. From Control Panel > Device Manager, right click on Display adapter and choose Update.

If that doesn't work. Try going to GPU manufacturer web site and download driver from there. Sometimes those are better than what MS finds automatically.

SmartKitty

Try a different video driver. From Control Panel > Device Manager, right click on Display adapter and choose Update.

If that doesn't work. Try going to GPU manufacturer web site and download driver from there. Sometimes those are better than what MS finds automatically.
I have tried everything you have said. My games still appear flickering/distorted especially when moving. The issue persists with different monitors. I have tried all solutions online and nothing has worked.

SmartKitty

I just reinstalled windows and the issue persists
I'm getting a new gpu from my OEM which might fix the problem but most people online say that doesn't fix ether!
Please help!

Hi, lower ALL of your game settings to minimum, restart game, does the issue persist then?

NVIDIA control panel, also lower down everything to minimum, restart game and try again.
Do you have have any game optimization programs installed? such as GeForce experience?
Is game mode on or off in Windows? try toggling restart game and try again.
Does turning off bitdefender make any difference? if you're unable to turn it off, remove it, restart PC and try gain.

is your drive HDD or SSD?

SmartKitty

Hey thank you! Unfortunately nothing you suggest worked. The problem also persists when watching game streams.

what monitor are you using? what refresh rate? and how is it connected to PC?

I guess you'll have to try out different hardware to isolate bad one.

Some people in that thread seem to find a solution, did you read it?

Good luck with this because you'll have to isolate a lot of stuff.
I recommend you to start with DCH drivers, because most recent Windows is designed to work with DCH:
Advanced Driver Search | NVIDIA

SmartKitty

NOTE: this thread is still active I don't know how to complete the solution

rendering issues ... I will not send footage because it looks fine to others I sent it to
Sending a gameplay video could help to see what kind of "rendering issues" you have.

I don't know what kind of footages did you send to others and why it doesn't work but try capturing gameplay rendering issue with OBS Studio:
Open Broadcaster Software®️ | OBS (obsproject.com)

Since you tried another monitor it must be visible in video.

Nobody knows what problem you have, it could be:
1. stuttering
2. FPS drop
3. V-Sync
and the list can span 2 pages.

knowing exactly what rendering anomalies you have could get you better help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online