1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GameBridge 1410 won't display on computer...

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Hoogs, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Hoogs

Hoogs Thread Starter

Ok, so I ordered the Adaptec GameBridge 1410 so I could play my 360 on my laptop. I installed the software, plugged everything in, and the screen where it's supposed to display is black. I'm using my Xbox, since my 360 is getting repaired. I also tried it with my Wii and that doesn't work. However, it does work with my bro's laptop. I have an Acer and he has a Dell. Any ideas?

2. guy1679

guy1679

hey there hoogs, have you had any luck with that thing yet. i also got a gamebridge now and also having some display dramas with my xbox 360 connected. first i was getting a picture, but it was black and white only, then i tried it again this afternoon, and there is no display at all???

anyone else got any ideas?

3. Hoogs

Hoogs Thread Starter

Nope, no luck for me yet. I'm glad you revived this thread though, I had almost forgotten about my GameBridge...lol. I really would like to get it working though. Anyone have any ideas?

4. ZeroDreams

ZeroDreams

hiok some quick suggestions is the xbox 360 turned to the non hdtv output? is everything a solid connection? have you tried reinstalling the drivers? also i got the game bridge to work with both alienware and dell... oh and does your laptop meet the minimum system requirements?

5. Hoogs

Hoogs Thread Starter

Everything you mentioned was fine, except I don't remember the system requirements and have since thrown the packaging away. Do you know what they are by chance?

6. ZeroDreams

ZeroDreams

Intel® Pentium 4 @ 1.3GHz or Celeron® and AMD® Athlon equivalent
    Microsoft® Windows 2000 SP4 or XP SP2
    256MB of RAM (512 recommended)
    250MB of available hard disk space for applications (additional hard drive space required for captured video)
    DirectX 9 compatible graphic accelerator and sound card
    Available USB 2.0 port on PC or notebook
    CD-R/W or DVD-R/W drive

Edit: upon looking at this have you tried another usb port?

7. Hoogs

Hoogs Thread Starter

Yes, I've tried different USB ports. About the graphics card...mine is called an ATI Radeon Xpress 1100. Is that good enough?

8. ZeroDreams

ZeroDreams

according to the specs it should have enough memory, honestly i had a problem with mine and i just reinstalled the drivers and viola it worked, but you have to always click the continue anyway button

9. Hoogs

Hoogs Thread Starter

Ok, I'll dig out my GameBridge and try reinstalling the drivers. Thanks for your help.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646038

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice