1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

gameguard problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by chambered, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chambered

chambered Thread Starter

hi all the problems i have occur with game gaurd on such games as albatross18,and rakion.

as for both of these games there was a time when i was able to play them, then gradualy i started to get errors and no longer could play.

rakion loads up the nprotect/gameguard then acts like its going to start but i get no screen or anything.then when i try to run it again it says "the game is overlapped,or gamegaurd is already in execution.Please try again after you terminate the game" or this "this is game guard initilization error.please try again after you re-boot or close any other program that may be coliding" well ive checked and the game isnt running, and no processes of the game or gameguard are running,and i also cant find anything that would colide with it.. some people said it might be spyware of some sort,but i scanned with 3 different programs and im clean according to them.

any help is appreciated thank you:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485576

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice