1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Games & Calaculator

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by OH BOY, Apr 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OH BOY

OH BOY Thread Starter

My microsoft games & the calculator have disappeared of my computer. Any place i can reinstall them? I am on Windows XP

2. Miz

Miz

Go to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs and then in the left-hand pane, click on "Add/Remove Windows Components."

Click on Accessories and Utilities, then on the Details button, then on "Accessories" and on the Details button again. If Calculator is unchecked, check it, click OK.

Then click on "Games" and the Details button. Put check marks in the boxes for the games you want to install.

Then click OK and OK and "Next." Step through the wizard to install everything you checked. Then go back and re-check them to re-install them.

If the calculator and the games are already checked, uncheck them, and step through the wizard to uninstall them, then go back and do the above steps to reinstall them.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/221956

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice