Games crashing/freezing on a new build

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KindaHumble

I have recently build i pc for the first time and i thought all went smoothly. Though i am having issues with some games crashing/freezing. The games include
Csgo: Freezing when entering a game, "not working on taskbar"
Rocket League: Cant launch at all
Destiny 2: Crashes after a few minutes
Fortnite: Freezing during launch
Ghost recon wildlands: Freezing during launch
Other games like Overwatch,Rainbow six siege, Call of duty, valorant, work completely fine.
I have tried
Updating video card drivers/Trying older drivers.
Updating bios to lastest
Disabling windows defender.
Reseating graphics card/ram and running pc with only 1 stick of ram
Replugging various pcie cables.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20201120152957.000000+060
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor, AMD64 Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0, CPU Count: 12
Total Physical RAM: 16 GB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Hard Drives: C: 446 GB (119 GB Free);
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. B450M PRO-VDH MAX (MS-7A38), ver 8.0, s/n K216447541
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n To be filled by O.E.M.
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online