Games in VISTA????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Erklott

i have older games like battlefield 2 and counter strike that i bought before vista came out

Now... i want to get a vista system

Can i install battlefield 2 and stuff in vista? (i dont have the requirements)

Couriant

James
depends on vista, but I think you should be ok if you use Windows XP SP2 compatibility mode.

Erklott

alright

vista ultimate 64-bit w/ sp1 is what i want

but it depends on how my budget looks in a few months

both games i owned it and i can play it in vista, however it will lag a little bit if your VGA card and RAM not up to the specs..

Battlefield 2 and Counterstrike (at least the steam version) both work fine under Vista x64. You will need to get the latest patches for BF2 though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online