games keep crashing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gwelandor

hi,

when i try and play a game it crashes in a random place. (warcraft3, NWN). so whats going wrong? i have the required spec, ive tried re installing and im out of ideas. is there something wrong with my hardware? do i need to format? i know im asking alot of questions but i dont really know what im to do.

thanks in advance for any help.

It's probably a heat issue....open up your computer, blow out all the dust inside, and try running it with the side of the case off, and a fan blowing into it.

Also, make sure your power supply is rated high enough for the components in your computer...sometimes it can't supply enough power to the video card and CPU at once, so it restarts.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online