1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

games keep crashing

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gwelandor, Sep 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Gwelandor

Gwelandor Thread Starter

hi,

when i try and play a game it crashes in a random place. (warcraft3, NWN). so whats going wrong? i have the required spec, ive tried re installing and im out of ideas. is there something wrong with my hardware? do i need to format? i know im asking alot of questions but i dont really know what im to do.

thanks in advance for any help.

2. Deathdealer

Deathdealer Guest

3. McTimson

McTimson

It's probably a heat issue....open up your computer, blow out all the dust inside, and try running it with the side of the case off, and a fan blowing into it.

Also, make sure your power supply is rated high enough for the components in your computer...sometimes it can't supply enough power to the video card and CPU at once, so it restarts.

4. wunderfly

wunderfly

how do you check the rating and how much your components need?

5. wunderfly

wunderfly

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166250

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice