1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Games not detecting video card on external hard drive?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Jadden, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jadden

Jadden Thread Starter

Edit:
    My games on my external hard drive are not detecting the ATI Mobility Radeon X600 128MB card located on my C: drive laptop. The games located on my internal hard drive detect my video card, but the ones on the external do not. The games run fine and everything on the external, but I cannot change the resolution to 1280x800 simply because it's not detecting a video card. Any ideas? Thanks.

Quick question: Does Dell offer the drivers for the ATI card with the laptops or no?

2. happyrck

happyrck

try reinstalling the drivers

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/452379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice