games not workin on my pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

whufish

my games keep on having blackouts when i load them up does anyone know how to fix this???

bonk

Banned
Can you explain blackouts a bit.....does it shut off or does the screen just go black ...and how do you recover from this?

What game you are playing? I meet the same problem when start CS on my computer. But this game program ran well and nothing had been changed. I really don't know why.:confused:

whufish said:
my games keep on having blackouts when i load them up does anyone know how to fix this???
The games you are trying to play as well as your system specs

Operating System
CPU
RAM
Video Card

The more information you give us the better chance we have of being able to fix or assist in your troubles.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online