Games Slow Down And Constantly Lag

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Bucksiboi

Hello,

Windows 7
processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.80 GHz
RAM 8.00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

Everytime I start up any game on my it will constantly lag and become unplayable, This has only started happening within the last few weeks but has never happened before. Not sure how to fix this situation.

If anyone has any ideas on how to help that would be perfect!

Many Thanks.

Attachments

happened to me once but was an AMD radeon hd 5450 so that was the coz of my ram voltage , needed to be upped a bit in the bios. It fixed as if there wasnt any problem at all. your problem can be anything. Do you have any idea what changed in your PC before and after this problem started?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online