Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Games won't maximise

748 views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  ItsPatchy 
#1 ·
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit, Build 19043, Installed 20210803172434.000000+600
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 Stepping 12, CPU Count: 6
Total Physical RAM: 32 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
Hard Drives: C: 476 GB (419 GB Free); D: 931 GB (556 GB Free);
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING, ver Rev X.0x, s/n 190755085000090
System: American Megatrends Inc., ver ALASKA - 1072009, s/n System Serial Number
Antivirus: Bitdefender Antivirus, Enabled and Updated

I sometimes like to tab out of teamfortress2 and to run ccleaner because this 99% of the time settles my ingame latency.

When I click on the icon in the taskbar the game maximize. I have done a clean install of windows and the game will maximize after 2 or 3 clicks on the taskbar icon. Sometimes maybe once per day the game minimizes to the desktop by itself.

See less See more
#3 ·
the same thing happens with valhalla google says that pressing left alt and spacebar might fix it which does after once, twice or maybe even 3 times. i think the latest windows update has done this. one youtuber said to switch game mode off in settings... but i think (not to sure) it keeps switching itself back on. why do i need a science degree in workarounds and fixes for my computer to run normally of which it still doesnt? sign of the times i guess.

#6 ·
I sometimes like to tab out of teamfortress2 and to run ccleaner because this 99% of the time settles my ingame latency.
ahh OK, you said above that you were tabbing out to resolve an in game latency issue :)

Its been a long time since I played TF2, but have you tried setting it to borderless window rather than full screen? That should allow you to Alt+Tab much easier if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.