games

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pcmenon

like sims ,no war games but soft games enjoyable but persistence

corey19981

what like full screen applications or just any game? for great online games go to www.miniclip.com . in the top ten list, select runescape; that's a pretty good game. (if I see you on there then my username is corey19981)

One piece of advice, if you start playing runescape, be warned that it can become addictive. Ive been playing it for over a year now, since i bothered to play it, and havnt really stopped, from what i remember. The game is a whole other world, including a item economy where certain items change in prices. It has also become a source of hackers, where people get your password and steal your stuff for their own advantage (but a onscreen button bank pin must have severely reduced this).

Here is what the game looks like if you want to know (note that the whole view is based around rotating around your character the whole time). Sure hope im educating more then promoting the game though.

Attachments

http://www.bhlegend.com/php/show.php3?page=downloadable

X-com is a free game that makes it onto most "best games of all time" lists, I tried it and couldnt get into it, but I didnt give it much of a chance either, but it is highly recommended and fits into the vague catagory of what your looking for

its actually the only game Iv tried on the site, found the site while searching for this "X-com" game that I heard was so good, but I hung onto the link, hope it comes in handy for you

pcmenon

hi new to games and figure the way to games
not been to the point i guess

I played runescape for years, Kinda quit now... Still got my account Add me if you wish I go on from time to time for a few hours ... Dudedude111

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online