Gamespy hates me

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cowswithguns

I recently installed Gamespy, and whenever I start it ,I have to log in through the Login Wizard because if I just log in with my nickname and password, it just crashes back out and tells me to log in using Login Wizard. Also, every game I start the servers disconnect right before it loads completely. Finally, if I try to play games like hearts or chess, it tells me it needs to install some software before I can play, but always freezes in the middle. Am I doing something wrong?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online