Gaming issue

Pruthless

I have a custom built PC that is about 2 years old. The problem I’m having is mainly on Fortnite. I have been playing on PC for a good year and a half with no problems until about a month ago I had an update on my windows 10 and an update on Fortnite, when the new season came out. About a day or two after the updates I noticed my mouse sensitivity feels inconsistent. While I am playing, it feels loose and it speeds up. Over all an off feeling, despite having changed no settings. Once that began I thought it might be my mouse, so I purchased a new mouse, I’ve changed USB ports, I’ve turned off enhanced pointer precision thinking it could be mouse acceleration, I’ve updated drivers, I’ve replaced RAM, when all else failed i changed the settings in game hoping I could adjust to the feeling. To no avail it just doesn’t feel the same, and makes it impossible to play.

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Last edited:

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I think you have seen my post above
May we expect your repsonse please, when you get time

Pruthless

The same aspect apples here as does in your other thread
https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-pc-does-not-meet-windows-11-requirements.1268848/

We need the system spec
run the utility posted in the other thread, please
both for this thread and indeed for the other, to which replies await your response.

Was this

a shot in the dark so to speak, or did you have reason to suspect ram was faulty
I replaced a faulty RAM thinking that was the problem but it didn’t make the situation any better

Macboatmaster

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Please provide the results of the system specification as I asked on my reply

The same aspect apples here as does in your other thread
https://forums.techguy.org/threads/my-pc-does-not-meet-windows-11-requirements.1268848/

We need the system spec
Here is the direct link for the system spec
We recommend that you download our free system info utility. When you run it, it will show technical specifications of your computer. Please copy and paste that information and include it with your question below. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online