1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gaming Laptop for the Picky

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Natty4, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Natty4

Natty4 Thread Starter

Hello, I'm currently looking for a gaming laptop. I don't have much of a price cap but I'd prefer under $4k. Here's the general spec requirements the laptop must have. I really need help, I didn't think this would be so hard to find!

-3d TOUCH SCREEN monitor 17" (or above) (currently, biggest issue)
    -3rd Gen i7
    -Windows 8
    -Blu-Ray Player
    -SSD (200GB+) +HDD (750GB+) combo
    -Nvidia GFX 2 GB+

So while it doesn't seem like it'll be that hard to locate, all the websites I've tried have proven null. Newegg, Asus, Dell/Alienware, and even HP (on a hail marry guess). The closest I've seen is the Asus g75VW but again, touchscreen is a biggie for me since I want to take full advantage of Windows 8. I appreciate very much any help I receive in finding my dream laptop that I can finally afford.

P.S. Opinions such as "Windows 8 sucks, just use 7" and "X of that product sucks, go with Y instead" aren't needed.

P.P.S. Again, thank you for your time and I appreciate your even reading this because you didn't have to and you could potentially find me an answer. :)

2. Natty4

Natty4 Thread Starter

Thank you to the mod that put this in the right place! :)

3. xmorisx

xmorisx

try cyberpowerpc type in google. and try avadirect type in google also.

4. Natty4

Natty4 Thread Starter

I checked these as well, they don't have touch-screen laptops there.

5. Natty4

Natty4 Thread Starter

Anybody? Please! :(

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085192

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice