1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gaming laptop

Discussion in 'Games' started by MattHobbs, Nov 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattHobbs

MattHobbs Thread Starter

Heya guys,

Looking at getting my misses a decent gaming laptop but under £500. (I know you can't get a great one with that budget.. but its all I can afford before christmas!).

Been looking at a few but im not 100% sure on which laptop graphics cards are best in at the minute.

Would really appriciate any help anyone can give with a few links and stuff :)

Cheers,
    Matt

2. adam3088

adam3088

Are you completely sure you want a laptop rather then a desktop? They're hot, have a relatively short lifespan, lack upgradability and will be considerably less powerful then a desktop of equivelant price.

If you're sure it's got to be a laptop though, Dell and ASUS are both of a reasonable quality, Alienware make some of the best high end ones but are a bit outside your budget.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028651

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice