1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gaming Laptops Cheap

Discussion in 'Games' started by nickwatson64, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickwatson64

nickwatson64 Thread Starter

So I'm looking to buy a laptop in the near future for university and I want to get the best deal I can for the least money possible. I've researched this a fair amount and I have come up with a few ideas but it would be nice if I could get some other suggestions as well. My price range is between 900$-1500$ but I would like to keep it on the 1300$ side. I want it fast, possibly with the new i& processor and it needs a good video card..

First I saw that the Dell Studio XPS 16 was a decent all around model. I saw that I fix it up with a nice new Intel Core i7 Processor and a good video card for with 500GB memory and 4GB of RAM, I than noticed that i could get a Dell Studio 15 with the same hardware for quite a bit less. (All of this is running on Windows 7). What I'm asking for is a few suggestions from people who have possibly been in the same situation, I want the best deal possible for an affordable laptop that is fast and good for gaming. I don't want to spend 1500$ on a laptop that is okay when I could get an awesome one for 1200$. Any ideas would be much appreciated: Websites, models, manufacturers etc. Any info is something i can look into. Thanks very much

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/890597

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice