Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaming mouse help

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  2twenty2 
#1 ·
Recently I bought a RedDragon lava wolf gaming mouse to help make Lineage 2 a little easier. The mouse is great I love it, only issue I have and i'm hoping someone here can help is it came with utterly no instructions on how to run the software. I checked the box and the net and just..nothing.

The mouse comes with two modes, 5 profiles each. I set up the first set of profiles easily (though the macro function on my summoner does not like to work) When I switched over to the second mode to set up for the high rate server i play it reverted the original mode to be identical. I was under the impression that mode 2 meant completely different profiles.. other wise..what the point?

On the bottom of the mouse as well there is a way of switching the modes with out having to open the program. That has not worked once.

I know i'm an utter noob when it comes to gaming mice but does anyone have any suggestions or know what is going on?

#3 ·
Hey,

First of all make sure you have the latest driver

http://www.redragonzone.com/en-US/Product/Download/3

Next after you setup each mode or profile make sure you hit apply before clicking on the next profile or mode.

Initially I would set up profile 1 mode 1 as Red, profile 1 mode 2 as blue, Profile 2 modes 1 & 2 as green.
Hit apply between each
Then select profile 1 mode 1
Click the button on the base of the mouse to see if it's switching modes or profiles (if modes it will go from red to blue, if profiles it will go from red to green)

This will confirm if the button on the base is working and what it is doing.

If it's working, then just pick from the list what you want each button to do on which mode/profile.

--

I have the redragon perdition, its not the same but the software is similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.