Gaming PC won't start at all!

CharlesV91

I've had an ibuypower gaming rig for over a now, regularly clean it, and have not had a single issue until now... I usually play games like Insurgency Sandstorm, Digital Combat Simulator World, Ghost Recon, Elite Dangerous, and others with the graphics *usually maxed out*. Most of those games are fairly demanding, yet do not require a NASA computer/Alienware (i.e. Star Citizen). I recently returned to the Total War Franchise as I used to play it when I was a kid, and downloaded Rome Total War II. Only when playing Rome as a faction in the Grand Campaign my computer would randomly shut down. This did not happen in any other area of the game, or any other faction. Now my PC won't turn on at all! Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online