Gaming pc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

wilson1973

I'm looking for a second hand gaming pc for my son,I don't know if this is a wise idea or what to pay my limit would be £500,I know very little about them I have seen one and wondered what would be the top price that would be worth bidding for it or does anyone else have any other ideas,I'm a full time carer for my mother so I haven't got a bottomless pit of money

Here is the info from the advert,the auction starts at £425,I live in the UK

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 15.6” Gaming, i5-7300HQ, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA 1050ti, 256GB SSD, full HD screen, thermal cooling.

This laptop was purchased brand new winter 2017 and has had only light use.

As you can see from the photos it has been well looked after.

It has only been used with a universal docking station therefore the laptop in general including the casing, screen, keyboard and trackpad is in excellent condition.

Comes with original charger, box and manuals

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online