1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gaming pc

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by wilson1973, Oct 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. wilson1973

wilson1973 Thread Starter

I'm looking for a second hand gaming pc for my son,I don't know if this is a wise idea or what to pay my limit would be £500,I know very little about them I have seen one and wondered what would be the top price that would be worth bidding for it or does anyone else have any other ideas,I'm a full time carer for my mother so I haven't got a bottomless pit of money

Here is the info from the advert,the auction starts at £425,I live in the UK

Dell Inspiron 15 7000 15.6” Gaming, i5-7300HQ, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA 1050ti, 256GB SSD, full HD screen, thermal cooling.

This laptop was purchased brand new winter 2017 and has had only light use.

As you can see from the photos it has been well looked after.

It has only been used with a universal docking station therefore the laptop in general including the casing, screen, keyboard and trackpad is in excellent condition.

Comes with original charger, box and manuals

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Yes, it's a decent setup. I've seen new ones listed at ~£587.

3. wilson1973

wilson1973 Thread Starter

Hi could you link me to the one at £587 please as I might get that if the auction goes past that price on the one I have linked to,thanks

4. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1218340

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice