1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

gaming performance

Discussion in 'Games' started by Ashin5, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. black-wolf

black-wolf

If that is waht you have it will run Windows 7 and a 64 bit OS will recognize the maximum of 4gb of RAM the your motherboard supports. But you need a better video card to get better gaming performance.

2. black-wolf

black-wolf

3. Ashin5

Ashin5 Thread Starter

honestly thanks to black-wolf for the mobo's support site... i found there the cpu support list for my mobo.. but couldn't see anything about graphics cards... i want to know that are their any restrictions about graphic cards or i can go for anyone according to my wish?

4. black-wolf

black-wolf

You can use any PCIe card that will fit in your case and that you have a power supply able to handle it. The manufacturer's site for a card should give you the card dimensions and recommended power requirements.

5. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1065534