Gaming Problems

Dukezzz

Hello my gaming pc hasn’t been a good experience since I got it like 5 months ago. It has gotten worse and worse as far as Input delay, and latency while gaming I feel I have tried everything to help it but nothing has changed. Do you know why this is ?

Hello my gaming pc hasn’t been a good experience since I got it like 5 months ago. It has gotten worse and worse as far as Input delay, and latency while gaming I feel I have tried everything to help it but nothing has changed. Do you know why this is ?

You need to share the PC specs and the games details.......
I'm a PC gamer and love the pc gaming more than a console ....

Dukezzz

You need to share the PC specs and the games details.......
I'm a PC gamer and love the pc gaming more than a console ....
I have a rtx 1060 4gb , 2600x processor with 8gb of memory, I play on all low graphics in 1080p and my gaming performance is still taking a hit.

I have a rtx 1060 4gb , 2600x processor with 8gb of memory, I play on all low graphics in 1080p and my gaming performance is still taking a hit.
Nvidia 1060 4gb was a good graphic card and should run most of tile before 2017 a 45 FPS smoothly. The current title definitely need more powerful GPUs. But I thinks Ram is the issue in your case. If your Using windows 10 and playing games then you'll be running one memory. 16Gb or at-least 12Gb would be good.

I suggest try run a benchmark for your games and find out which component stretch to its full potential. I believe it would be the ram.. But give it a try.

Tanis

Shane
Can you download and run the TSG System Info Utility which is linked in my signature. Copy and Paste all the information provided into a reply here.

Is this a prebuilt system? If yes what is the exact make and model?

If its a custom / self build, can you also provide the following:
Motherboard Make and Model?
Power Supply Make, Model and Wattage?

Did you buy this new or used?

RAM may be a bit limiting for modern games, but if you are running it at low settings in 1080p I would expect it to be playable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online