Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaming Problems

629 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Tanis 
#1 ·
Hello my gaming pc hasn’t been a good experience since I got it like 5 months ago. It has gotten worse and worse as far as Input delay, and latency while gaming I feel I have tried everything to help it but nothing has changed. Do you know why this is ?

#2 ·
Hello my gaming pc hasn't been a good experience since I got it like 5 months ago. It has gotten worse and worse as far as Input delay, and latency while gaming I feel I have tried everything to help it but nothing has changed. Do you know why this is ?
You need to share the PC specs and the games details.......
I'm a PC gamer and love the pc gaming more than a console ....

#4 ·
Nvidia 1060 4gb was a good graphic card and should run most of tile before 2017 a 45 FPS smoothly. The current title definitely need more powerful GPUs. But I thinks Ram is the issue in your case. If your Using windows 10 and playing games then you'll be running one memory. 16Gb or at-least 12Gb would be good.

I suggest try run a benchmark for your games and find out which component stretch to its full potential. I believe it would be the ram.. But give it a try.

#5 ·
Can you download and run the TSG System Info Utility which is linked in my signature. Copy and Paste all the information provided into a reply here.

Is this a prebuilt system? If yes what is the exact make and model?

If its a custom / self build, can you also provide the following:
Motherboard Make and Model?
Power Supply Make, Model and Wattage?

Did you buy this new or used?

RAM may be a bit limiting for modern games, but if you are running it at low settings in 1080p I would expect it to be playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.