1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Garageband '08 Wierdness

Discussion in 'Apple Mac' started by chilkotardis, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chilkotardis

chilkotardis Thread Starter

K
    So i updated a clean machine to Leopard, i had purchased it on the 26th, and it just came with a drop-in, so i updated it and went into iLife '08's Garageband. All the loops were grayed out and it said i had to install them from Mac OS X disk 2. Okay, i said, so i do that, close garageband and reopen it, all the loops are there, but all the podcasting sounds are gone from their panel! So if someone could help me, i'd really appreciate it. BTW, i think most of them are ON the mac, like i searched for some of the ones i had on my old mac, and they came up so it seems it's garageband. Ill call apple later if no one can help.
    Many thanks
    Chilkotardis

2. chilkotardis

chilkotardis Thread Starter

3. Innovations

Innovations

I recently had the same problem and was able to fix it by downloading the update that was in Software Updates. If that doesn't help, reinstall iLife '08 and then post back here.

-Jose

4. dannyn

dannyn

i had the same problem... seems kind of common... updates fixed it though.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645412

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice