1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

garbled fonts

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by tekj2000, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tekj2000

tekj2000 Thread Starter

lost fonts folder- can not read anything on the screen or in start-up, folders etc.
    all is just squares, question marks, arrows, circles-- i'm suprised i'm able to read this website-- c/fonts folder is blank-- please help

2. Athan

Athan

Hello,

You might find this useful !

~a

3. tekj2000

tekj2000 Thread Starter

i'll give this a try-- it'll take me a bit of time,i'm knowledgeable, but maybe not all this much-- i'm hoping for a fix that i can d/l at work go home and take care of the problem-- thanks for your time--- tekj2000

4. Athan

Athan

No Problem, Let us know if you get stuck somewhere..though im sure you'd be able to handle it well !

all the best (y)

~a

5. tekj2000

tekj2000 Thread Starter

athan-- i cease to amaze myself. it never entered my mind to go to system restore-- but, sure as can be, i ran it and everything came back to normal-- you're a good man for taking the time out for me, again, thank you and have some great holidays ahead-- tekj2000

6. Athan

Athan

Damn, should have asked you to do that first !
    but as long as it worked for you :)

cheers
    ~a

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/651264

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice