1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Garmin 301 Training Center v3 won't run

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by desertwind, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desertwind

desertwind Thread Starter

After several installation/removal cycles (including scrubbing the registry manually via regedit) I continue to receive this message:

Using regedit, the following permissions exist:
    Administrators Full access
    Everyone Full Access
    Tawni Full Access

I am set up on a system administrator user account yet I keep getting that silly registry read denial message.

This software was running fine until I decided to set up two separate user accounts for my boyfriend and me. I deleted the old user account (the one that we were both using) not realizing that the some program settings would be lost in the transition. I figured no big deal, I'll just reinstall it (yes, after uninstalling first and cleansing the registry). Ha!

It installed fine before, so can't understand why it's having a problem now?

Tawni

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!