1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

gateway 2000 solo

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by matthewrobert, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matthewrobert

matthewrobert Thread Starter

well i got a gate way 2000 solo and every time i turn it on it starts up then hits the windows 98 sceen then it puts me in the configuration panel 00 and says booting panel only display mode the shows the version bios 7.43 then it shows the cpu=pentium with MMx 166 MHz and so on and so forth and it wont load up so does any one have any suggestions on how to fix and boot up the laptop so if anyone does please email me and give me the instructions on how to do so. Thank you to whom ever responds to this message.!!!

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Welcome to TSG.

I've moved your thread to a more appropriate section; Hardware.

I've also edited out your phone number, all support on this forum is done right here in the forums and not through any other means such as email, messaging, or phone.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1032166

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice