Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gateway Gn5670 no disply or beep codes

419 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  flavallee 
#1 ·
Hi I have a gateway gt5670 that will turn on fans spin and everything. It just won’t disply

I’ve had it for like 6 years it’s always worked, but one day i turned off and when I turned back on no disply. Please help p.s. I’ve tried changing ram and the psu it doesn’t work I think

#2 ·
The Gateway GT5670 is a budget desktop which was introduced in 2008 and came with Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit.
You said you've owned it for about 6 years, but you didn't say if it had a previous owner and how old it actually is.

Have you tried connecting a different monitor to it?
Even though the monitor display remains black, can you hear it load Windows after you press the power button?

-------------------------------------------------

#3 ·
The Gateway GT5670 is a budget desktop which was introduced in 2008 and came with Windows Vista Home Premium 32-bit.
You said you've owned it for about 6 years, but you didn't say if it had a previous owner and how old it actually is.

Have you tried connecting a different monitor to it?
Even though the monitor display remains black, can you hear it load Windows after you press the power button?

-------------------------------------------------
im the first owner of it and ive tried that it still doesnt work. I can hear it load windows tho

#4 ·
If you have a tried a different monitor, and the screen remains black, and you can hear Windows loading, it's my guess the integrated graphics device in the motherboard of your Gateway GT5670 desktop has failed, so it will need to be replaced with a dedicated low-power graphics card.

--------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.