1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gateway...Installing vista no drivers loaded operating system not found?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by jadudu, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadudu

jadudu Thread Starter

Sep 22, 2010
    i have a gateway computer mc7321u that's the name, so please tell me how to fix the no drivers loaded, how do i install driver do i copy it from another laptop or buy a cd, what exactly do i do, i don't really understand what bios, hdd, SATA, or ubuntu (all words i read from other websites) is, if someone can tell me how to reinstall vista I'll be very happy, or get my files such as my (photos, downloaded programs,documents etc...) back that would be helpful i rather get them back before installing new vista but if there no possibility of getting them back I'll would just be happy to get a working laptop... also when replying back please tell me step by step how to do what like
    first go to.....
    then go to......
    next you need to.....
    i really don't know anything about computer if you tell me something i know nothing of i would have to take my time and research any computer jargon u said so please be specific plz and ty
    also if you need any help and info on my computer ill do my best to try and give it to you and if you actually also can help me fix no operating system not found before vista very helpful if not it's k

Here is info on laptop

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/951728