Gateway laptop motherboard removal

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dwhkah

I've got a Gateway Solo 9500 laptop. I think I need to replace the AC jack, but I can't figure out how to open the case and remove the motherboard. I used to repair electronics and I'm very computer savy....I just need some instructions. I can't seem to find anything useful on the Gateway web site. Thanks

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
It's frequently difficult to find laptop disassembly instructions, my advice is to keep searching the web.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts