1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gateway Model # ZX4970G ,Windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by TaraRyze129, Oct 11, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. TaraRyze129

TaraRyze129 Thread Starter

I bought this all -in- one computer off of craigslist and I can't get passed the username/ password screen. Is there anyway to reboot or erase all that content and start fresh?

2. flavallee

flavallee Frank Trusted Advisor

From what I can determine, the Gateway ZX4970G all-in-one desktop originally comes with Windows 7 64-bit.
    What's the exact SNID number and serial number on yours?
    What's the exact Windows version on its Certificate-Of-Authenticity sticker?

We don't provide help here with bypassing or circumventing a password-protected computer.
    You will need to reinstall the appropriate Windows operating system in it and get a fresh start.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!