gbrumb....where are you??

J

Jonesiegirl

Has anyone seen, or heard from gbrumb? I know he popped in some time last week and posted just once... haven't seen him since. This is out of character for him... :(

gbrumb ... come out, come out, wherever you are! :D
For what it's worth ... we MISS YOU!

Rep

Yes, I miss the guy as well. I asked about him the other day and was told he has gotten busy. Hey GB....Set some time to play.

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
He was last on Jan 17.

BTW Rep: hello and be sure to read my spyware thread- I mentioned you in it!

I miss him too!! I just hope he's real busy and making lots of money. Or maybe he's on vacation with his family. He deserves it!!

J

Jonesiegirl

I'd go for the "making lotsa money" so that HE COULD take US on vacation! :D :)

Yea gbrumb what are you doing taking off and not saying anything or when your be back?

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
GB: Yeah...Mulder is having withdrawals! He needs you to banter back and forth with! Get back here! :D Take care. angel

,,,ok,,,,even I miss you,,,,,,,,,,,, :)

Jonesiegirl.........Started catching up on posts and came across this thread on page 2. I actually blushed. Okay all the drinks you want on Mulder. ;)

Took the family on a trip to Cary, N.C to visit with old friends.

The locals say Cary (which is in the Research Triangle) stands for C onfinement A rea for R elocated Y ankees. Stayed in the Double Tree next to the headquarters for Red Hat Linux (geek city) and saw the new headquarters/campus for Cisco (sp?) which is unbelievably large. Worked a deal with a local lawyer and, yes, make a few bucks.

Thanks for noticing I wasn't around.

i didn't miss gordo, i still have that pm where you threatened to kick my arse, are these admissable in court? pro bono advise only please

Originally posted by AnyKey:
I miss him too!! I just hope he's real busy and making lots of money. Or maybe he's on vacation with his family. He deserves it!!
Well jimi your wife missed me. As between her and you......you lose. :)D )

P.S. I'l still kick your arse! (;) )

LMAO, sure glad you'd take her over me also;), mulder has other tendancies which scares the shat out of me:eek:

i'll give you your chance some day old man - i have family back there and so does AK; we'll be visiting, and i have a fresh case of whoop a$$ to deliver to ya;)

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online