1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GeForce 3 Video Out Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by joe_joe133, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe_joe133

joe_joe133 Thread Starter

Ok when i first got my PC it had a TV-Out connection and i went cool i could watch a DVD from my PC on my TV it worked but it had a black bar at left and right of TV why this happened i don't know i got driver 42.01 and before that i had 29.80 i think and both did not detect my TV but the origional driver was 21.85 dectected and displayed fine but with the black bars my TV is a PAL I it says it on the manual and i set the output to PAL I and still black bars any ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114546

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice