GeForce Experience

Cyberve

Hi, Geforce experience's hud layout has this fps thing. I turned it on but when I open a game, it won't show. I have to manually open Geforce experience and turn the fps thing on again. Is there a fix?

Tanis

Shane
Assuming you have gone into the Nvidia settings - General - In Game Overlay and it is enabled (slider button should be green)?

Then inside those settings you select Performance and have the FPS button lit up, this should show the example FPS info in the demo picture (top right)>

The default key is Alt+R to turn the performance overlay on/off, so if it is not showing in a game try that to see if it comes up.

I don't use it myself but have just tested on my system and the above works.

Tanis

Shane
On mine the FPS count shows automatically when I start a game, but I can turn it off in-game with Alt+r, so I would suggest trying that to see if it comes on. If it does you might find that it defaults to on from there on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online