1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

General Help Forum

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Alan18, Feb 12, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. Alan18

Alan18 Thread Starter

Hey,

I just figured why don't we have just a general help forum, using the forum, rules, how to this how to that.

You know.

Alan

2. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

The rules are always in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you need general help that isn't covered by the other forums just post it in the closest one. If it were to need moved someone would tell you.

3. buck52

buck52 Banned

very difficult to understand your post but...

this is basically a computer tech help forum...If you want help with your car or washing machine post it it the Random...http://forums.techguy.org/f26-s.html... section or do a Google search for a specific forum for your trouble/questions

hi skivvy

buck

4. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver

Hey Buck.

5. jd_957

jd_957 Banned

no problem there car and washer are a breeze. but i do need help with doing my windows. :D

6. Moby

Moby

When you get married, they get done automatically apparently and mysteriously remain clean without you lifting a finger :confused:
    ;)

7. Krako Mako

Krako Mako

I agree with you. I went to this posting cause I could not find what I was looking for. How do I change my Forum Name? ie; from my real name to a Nomnayplume? AS I am what this site calls me a Junior Newbie, I DUH! used my Real Name when registering , then I come on line nearly all of you are using from weird to cool names. I have a cool name so I would like to use it, Help me please (I expect the answer is so simple, You will rename me Junior "Wishes he was a" Newbie!).

8. buck52

buck52 Banned

send a PM to Mistress Candy ;) AKA... AcaCandy with a brief reason why and it might just happen... ;)

click here...http://forums.techguy.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=14751

9. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
  10. hewee

hewee

11. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Lol, I just got a PM.....sorry Al, but your pm was very cryptic, and I hadn't a clue as to what you were talking about.

Send me a PM telling me what you would like your name to be changed to.

Thanks Mike :p Don't work too hard eh?

12. ~Candy~

If nothing else, I am quicker :p

Is that how that goes? :D

13. ~Candy~

Alright Mr. Mako. Done :D

14. Krako Mako

Krako Mako

Now that reply was fast, thanx AcaCandy. It wqs soooo fast, I couldn't login with my old name and had to get a new PW. I was expecting a few days not minutes? Well you have convinced me to hang around this site, maybe later on I will donate. Thanks again.

15. hewee

hewee

Also sounds like you are saying your good for a quickie.;)

Time for a smoke now. :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329740

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice