General Help Forum

Alan18

Hey,

I just figured why don't we have just a general help forum, using the forum, rules, how to this how to that.

You know.

Alan

The rules are always in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you need general help that isn't covered by the other forums just post it in the closest one. If it were to need moved someone would tell you.

buck52

Banned
very difficult to understand your post but...

this is basically a computer tech help forum...If you want help with your car or washing machine post it it the Random...http://forums.techguy.org/f26-s.html... section or do a Google search for a specific forum for your trouble/questions

hi skivvy

buck

jd_957

Banned
buck52 said:
...If you want help with your car or washing machine
no problem there car and washer are a breeze. but i do need help with doing my windows. :D

When you get married, they get done automatically apparently and mysteriously remain clean without you lifting a finger :confused:
;)

I agree with you. I went to this posting cause I could not find what I was looking for. How do I change my Forum Name? ie; from my real name to a Nomnayplume? AS I am what this site calls me a Junior Newbie, I DUH! used my Real Name when registering , then I come on line nearly all of you are using from weird to cool names. I have a cool name so I would like to use it, Help me please (I expect the answer is so simple, You will rename me Junior "Wishes he was a" Newbie!).

buck52

Banned
AL LUMB said:
I agree with you. I went to this posting cause I could not find what I was looking for. How do I change my Forum Name? ie; from my real name to a Nomnayplume? AS I am what this site calls me a Junior Newbie, I DUH! used my Real Name when registering , then I come on line nearly all of you are using from weird to cool names. I have a cool name so I would like to use it, Help me please (I expect the answer is so simple, You will rename me Junior "Wishes he was a" Newbie!).
send a PM to Mistress Candy ;) AKA... AcaCandy with a brief reason why and it might just happen... ;)

click here...http://forums.techguy.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=14751

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Lol, I just got a PM.....sorry Al, but your pm was very cryptic, and I hadn't a clue as to what you were talking about.

Send me a PM telling me what you would like your name to be changed to.

Thanks Mike :p Don't work too hard eh?

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Krako Mako said:

Alright Mr. Mako. Done :D

Now that reply was fast, thanx AcaCandy. It wqs soooo fast, I couldn't login with my old name and had to get a new PW. I was expecting a few days not minutes? Well you have convinced me to hang around this site, maybe later on I will donate. Thanks again.

AcaCandy said:
If nothing else, I am quicker :p

Is that how that goes? :D

Also sounds like you are saying your good for a quickie.;)

Time for a smoke now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts