1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

geocities assistance would be appreciated.

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by minue.kitty, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. minue.kitty

minue.kitty Thread Starter

hi...

i'm using geocities to host my new website ( *kitpup studios ), lame, i know. my images are so big, however, that i can't upload them all to the geocities site. they offered photos.yahoo.com to put images in for linking purposes...

there's a problem, though. if you click the sidebar, go to: colored pencil works --> original --> anthro. this is an example. none of my thumbnails will show up as actual images, and the pictures (also in photos.yahoo.com) that they link to won't work, either.

am i missing something? feel free to play with the source code, or if you need it, i'll post it up here.

thank you for the help, everyone.

2. Rockn

Rockn

Some of your code is pointing to files on your hard drive:
    <script language="JavaScript1.2" fptype="dynamicanimation" src="file:///C:/Program%20Files/Microsoft%20Office/Office/fpclass/animate.js">

Are you also using FronPage to write the content?

3. minue.kitty

minue.kitty Thread Starter

yeah, i fixed that last night; i was doing a test one or two with the photos.yahoo.com.

>_< i hate front page. i did a page or two of this in it, but i redid all the html.

i fixed all of the pictures on the entire site last night by making my photo albums public and changing all the links to the pictures and thumbnails. however, now computers that aren't mine are having problems seeing any of my pictures at all. >_<?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328026

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice