1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

german spell checker

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by introuble, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. introuble

introuble Thread Starter

Hi there guys
    I am having trouble with a german spell checker which i have added to my dic list.

When i try to use it it tell me that i need these dll's

mssp232.dll
    mssp3ge.dll
    msgr2ge.dll

I have been trying to get them on the net with no luck on the last one, i have seen other people with the same problem, but it was also showing another file along side the msgr2ge.dll which was msgr32ge.dll can you help me with this problem by letting me know where i can get hold of msgr2ge.dll or msgr32ge.dll
    your help will appreicated
    yours faithfully
    Introuble

2. wizzkid

wizzkid

3. introuble

introuble Thread Starter

hi wizzkid
    i thank you for your time , i have also found the same two files it seems that the third one is not on this planet.
    I have been looking at site after site with no luck but as ever we computer nuts will go on
    many thanks again

4. wizzkid

wizzkid

Hi,

Found this if it is any help:

http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/dllarch.htm

Also I don't know what O/S you are using so here is a site. I don't know if your DLL will be here I haven't looked, but try here

http://www.dll-downloads.com . When at the main page click the download a file link, then the download a DLL file link, select your operating system, then attempt to find the file.

The DLL-Downloads link is not working you will have to type it in to your browser

Wizzkid

5. introuble

introuble Thread Starter

Hi wizzkid
    I checked the site you suggested but again no luck. I must admitt I got the last file name wrong, it is ment to be msgrGE32.dll
    If there is a god out there with this dll file i would be over the moon if they could let me have a copy.
    regards
    Introuble, up the creek and no paddle

6. wizzkid

wizzkid

Yep, sorry mate I have had no luck either. I can only say if I come accross it at any time I will contact you and let you know. And good luck in your quest.........:)

Wizzkid

7. introuble

introuble Thread Starter

Hi wizzkid
    many thanks for your assistance, somebody out there must have these files if i find them I will post them here for the thousands of others that like me need these files
    regards
    Introuble

8. Mike Hooten

Mike Hooten

Hi People,
    Has anyone figured out how to get the German language spell checker into US Word yet?
    thanks
    mlhooten-gmail.com

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!